Game-changing approaches to improve recovery and unlock hidden value can radically change the economic value proposition of your aging fields, yet a focus solely on technical improvements limits the performance of these initiatives. Maximizing Value From Mature Fields is the first event of its kind to offer a multi-level approach to mature field production enhancement, giving you the tools and strategic insight to develop a cutting-edge, top-down plan to uncover your portfolio’s true production potential.
Join development managers, asset managers, and production optimization specialists from IOCs, NOCs and the most versatile independents to talk about the practical strategies being used today to maximize the value of mature fields. The conference will be global in scope, with lessons from real operators that can be applied anywhere, now.
Highlights from the agenda:
- Increase production whilst maintaining focus on spending by aligning projects with execution as Halliburton demonstrate through case studies from their global mature field activity
- Manage risk when using new technology in existing fields, by hearing how BP have deployed a game-changing technological approach around the world
- Develop partnerships to maximize the value of mature fields by learning how OMV Petrom have used production enhancement contracts to share risk and reward
- Improve recovery rates and optimize operational efficiencies by discovering how Petrofac are changing the economic value proposition of mature fields around the world
- Ensure hidden potential is spotted and exploited by benefiting from Nexen’s experience in facilitating the multidisciplinary deployment of game-changing technology
- Develop your own roadmap for reviving a mature field, by hearing how PennWest Energy assess the business case, methodology selection and deployment of EOR activities in mature fields
- Learn the lessons of the most agile mature field specialists via a unique mature field panel involving PetroSantander, Breitling Oil & Gas, Radiant Oil & Gas and PetroAmazonas
Who should attend?
- Development Manager
- Asset Manager
- Field Development Manager
- Production Manager
- Vice President of Production
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Exploitation
- Head of EOR
- International Majors
- National Oil Companies
- Mature field specialist operators